Sunday, February 22, 2009

U2 copies U2





http://www.myspace.com/u2

New album is up on Myspace. Doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary for U2 minus a few exceptions such as the beginning of "FEZ-Being Born". One of the new songs "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" uses the same "baby, baby, baby" line as in the song "Ultraviolet (Light my Way)" off the Achtung Baby album. Also, some parts of "White as Snow" have the same melody as "O Come, O Come Emmanuel". Im not saying any of this is bad but simply that as a devote U2 listener I kind of expected more. Some of the other new songs even make "Get on your Boots" seem not that bad. Nonetheless, I am still planning to see them in concert when the oppurtunity arrises.

I give No Line on the Horizon 3 Bonos / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment